I can HELP but ONLY if you CALL 949-552-1170


5 Things About Police-Misconduct Payouts

Posted by John Hamilton | Jul 16, 2015 | 0 Comments

Big cities are paying increasing amounts to resolve police-misconduct cases, according to a page-one article in The Wall Street Journal. Here is what's happening, and why:

I can help but only if you call


Orange County Attorney John J. Hamilton is just a phone call away!

Go ahead, find out if you have a case, fill in our CASE EVALUATION form and Mr. Hamilton will respond with answers you need.


AM Roundup: Cost of Police-Misconduct Cases Soars

Poll: Republicans' Approval of Supreme Court Plummets to Record Low

About the Author

John Hamilton

John J. Hamilton – Attorney is a solo practice. I personally handle every client's matter. I am a “roll-up-the-sleeves” hands-on attorney. I employ no other attorneys, paralegals, or legal secretaries. Clients can expect me — and no one else — to write every legal letter, write every legal docum...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Contact Me Today

John J. Hamilton, Esq. is committed to answering your questions about Debt Collection. Litigation, Employment Law, Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Elder Law, and Traffic Law issues in California.

I'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact me today to schedule an appointment.